Why become a corporate member?
- Network with the media, leading government and industry representatives, agribusiness, community organisation, and communication specialists.
- Connect with other rural media clubs and your peers around Australia and overseas.
- Promote your business or organisation to RMSA members and raise your profile.
- Support professional development opportunities for rural journalists and photographers.
- Help create a forum that encourages city-based media to take an interest in rural issues. Corporate membership package features
- Covers up to five people from your organisation as full members of the RMSA.
- Book a full table (eight people) at a discounted rate of 10% on the quoted member's and nonmember's price.
- Receive information direct about the latest RMSA events and offers.
Showcase your organisation at an event, as a featured corporate member. This will involve
- having your name and logo featured on the event notice
- setting up a banner or display at the function
- placing corporate material on tables
- an opportunity to briefly address the forum
- Acknowledgement on the RMSA website and newsletter.
Want to do more?
Talk to an RMSA committee member about providing sponsorship in the form of covering the costs of an additional course, wine or pre-lunch drinks. Or we can negotiate with the venue on your behalf so you can use the space for informal preor post-event meetings, and make the most of the networking opportunities.